Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: The notification released by the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites the online applications for 72 vacancies of Operations Technician and Boiler Technician. The applications can be filled on the web portal by 21st December 2019 while no application acceptance after this date. To get further details of the recruitment (like the scale of pay, application fees, etc.) look inside the article mentioned below.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Operations Technician and Boiler Technician|
|Number of vacancies||72|
|Last Date to apply||21st December 2019|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Operations Technician – 66
- Boiler Technician – 06
Last Date to Apply: 21st December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The anxious person must have a Diploma in Engineering/Boiler Competency Certificate from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through the basis of the Written Test/Computer Based Test and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 40000/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 590/-
- Exempted for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01/11/2019.
Official Website: www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Important Instructions to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Log in to the website and fill the complete details in the application form.
- Upload the latest photograph of the applicant with the signature.
- Also, attach the copies of the essentials documents required by the organization.
- Submit the form followed by the successful application fees.
- Keep the print out for further reference at the time of selection.
- No need to send the hard copy of the form at any place.
NOTE: The applicant should visit the website of an organization continuously from time to time for important updates.