HPPSC Recruitment: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has procured an enlistment for opting out the best and suitable candidates for the post of Inspector, Extension Officer & Other. Candidates have to fight for the limited number of seats i.e. 57 vacant seats. Applicants who are willing to appear in the recruitment drive they can apply Online directly from our website and remember that no application will be accepted after the notification expires.
HPPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Inspector, Extension Officer & Other|
|Number of vacancies||86|
|Last day to apply||15 Days after notification|
HPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Excise & Taxation Inspectors: 06 Posts
- Inspector Grade-I (FCS & CA): 02 Posts
- Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies: 64 Posts
- Extension Officer (Industries): 07 Posts
- Election Kanungo: 07 Posts
Number of vacancies: 86
Candidates who want to apply they must have Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from recognized university.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their age should be between 18-45 years as on 01-01-2017.
Candidates have to qualify on Written Examination
General and OBC categories candidates have to pay INR Rs. 400/- and INR Rs. 100/- for General BPL, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of HP through e-Challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank or through e-Payment option by using Debit or Credit Card of any Bank.
Instructions to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Log to the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Candidates have to visit the link to recruitment advertise & select the desired post.
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Candidates are requested to please double check all the details on the official website before applying for HPPSC Recruitment for 86 Inspector, Extension Officer & Other Posts at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. We recommend you to stay tuned for further updates.