Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2019: Haryana Power Utilities Board announced for the purpose of hiring the skilled and hard candidates to fill the 107 Vacant posts of Assistant Engineer. Interested candidate can submit the Online application on or before 26th July 2019. For brief details about the application fees, selection process, and much more look the article below.
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Power Utilities|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||107|
|Last Date to apply||26-07-2019|
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Power Utilities
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 75
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 15
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 17
Last Date to Apply: 26th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: it is compulsory to have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering to become eligible for the application of the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE 2019 Score Card and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 53100 to Rs. 167800/- per month.
Application Fees: Read out the official notification carefully.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 26th July 2019.
Official Website: www.hrpower.org
Important Instructions to apply for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2019:
- Follow the same step i.e. visit the official website.
- The form should be filled by the applicant with accurate and authentic details.
- Upload the photograph and the signature with the form.
- Deposit the fees in the account of the HPU board and then submit the form before the end of the due date.
- The candidate should keep the print copy of the form for future reference.
- No need to send the hard copy of the form to the office address.
NOTE: All the latest updates will be published time to time on the official website, so the candidate must check it regularly.