HSSC Recruitment 2018: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently published an employment notification inviting applications from all qualified candidates to be employed at the Group ‘D’ vacancies. This is undoubtedly a marvelous opportunity for every eligible individual, a chance to be employed by a government organization that every interested candidate should grab. There are a stunning number of 18218 vacancies available for these posts in the organization. All interested candidates should apply online on or before the last date. The registration process is open to all qualified candidates. Those Candidates who are interested in the HSSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details can read the official notification before they apply for the vacancy. The complete and comprehensive information regarding the recruitment is available on the official website. The interested persons must go through all the eligibility paragraphs in detail.
HSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Group ‘D’ Posts|
|Number of vacancies||18218|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon|
HSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of the posts:
- Group ‘D’
Number of Posts: 18218
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should have completed education till 10th class to be eligible for this recruitment process.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates applying for the vacancies should be between 18 – 42 Years. Age relaxation for any reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an attractive monthly salary of Rs. 16900-53500 by the recruiting organization.
- For General category candidates: Rs. 100
- For Female candidates (Haryana State): Rs. 50
- For SC/ ST Candidates (Haryana State only): Rs. 50 (Males), Rs. 25 (Females)
- For Physically handicapped/ ExSM of Haryana: NIL
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam, socio-economic criteria.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- The Application form has to be filled online from the website of the organization
- Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying for the vacancy.
- Open the website of the organization
- Click on the link to apply online for the job.
- Fill out the application form with complete details about yourself.
- Upload photo and signature in the Prescribed Size and Format.
- Pay the application fee for the recruitment process and submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the HSSC Recruitment 2018 process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy or any changes in the recruitment schedule in the future, be sure to check our website regularly.