HSSC Recruitment 2018: Job seekers must note that the Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced the requirement of suitable and eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Sub Inspector & Constable in their organization. There are a total of 7110 vacancies in the organization for these posts. Candidates interested in taking part can apply after checking the eligibility criteria. Candidates can submit online application forms from the official website of the recruiter before the last date after which no applications can be submitted. Candidates can find out all the important details about the HSSC Recruitment 2018 such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
HSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector & Constable|
|Number of vacancies||7110|
|Last Date to apply||Soon|
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details
Company Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of the posts:
- Constable (Male) – 5000 posts
- Constable (Female) – 1147 posts
- Male Constable (GD – India Reserve Battalions) – 500 posts
- Sub Inspector (Male) – 400 posts
- Sub Inspector (Female) – 63 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have passed 12th (Constable) and Graduation ( Sub-Inspector) to be eligible for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Candidates age should be in between 18 – 25 years (Post 1 – 3) and 21 – 27 years (Post 4 & 5) on the date 01-04-2018 to be considered as an eligible candidate.
Selection Criteria: The organization will hire candidates on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test, Physical Measurement Test, and Physical Screening test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given an attractive monthly salary package of Rs 21700 – Rs 69100 (Post 1,2,3), Rs 35400 – Rs 112400 (Post 4 & 5).
Application Fee: The application fee that has to be paid by the candidates is as follows:
- Post 1, 2, 3 – Rs. 100 (Male, Female (Non-Haryana Resident)), Rs. 50 (Female (Haryana Resident)), Rs. 25 (SC/BC of Haryana State – Male), Rs. 13 (SC/BC of Haryana State – Female)
- Post 4, 5 – Rs. 150 (Male, Female (Non-Haryana Resident)), Rs. 75 (SC/BC of Haryana State – Male), Rs. 35 (SC/BC of Haryana State – Male), Rs. 18 (SC/BC of Haryana State – Female)
- Ex-Servicemen of Haryana – No Charges
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can do so by following the given steps.
- Visit the website of the organization given above.
- Read the official notification for the job to know complete details before applying
- Go to the recruitment notices and click on the link to apply online.
- Fill out the form and upload any required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form before the last date.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the HSSC Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, prospective candidates should check our website regularly.