HSSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification asking for recruitment of candidates for the 778 vacancies for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher. Aspirants are to fill the online applications on the official website www.hssc.gov.in till 23rd April 2019. All the relevant information is given in the following paragraph and applicants are to must have a look into the details and follow all the instructions.
HSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||778|
|Last Date to apply||23rd April 2019|
HSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Trained Graduate Teacher(Rest of Haryana)-615
- Trained Graduate Teacher(Mewat Region)-163
Last Date to Apply: 23rd April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicants must have passed BA(Sanskrit)/ Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Elementary Education with HTET/CTET.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as per Haryana Government rules of remuneration.
Application Fees: The Application fee for General and OBC Male candidates is 150 rupees while the fee for SC/BC Male candidates of Haryana is 35 rupees only.The Application fee for Female candidates of Haryana is half that of the male category fees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2019:
- As usual,the mode of application is online so applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website given above.
- The educational, personal and employment related details must be filled in as mentioned on the educational certificates of the candidate..
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- Applicants can take a printout of the online filled in application form for future reference.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more updates.