Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: It is good news for the candidates of Haryana that Haryana Staff Selection Commission advertised for 4858 Vacant posts of Group C Clerks. The candidate must be Intermediate or Graduate to be eligible for application. The due date fixed by the organizing unit is the 13th of August 2019. Only Online applications are to be considered valid and the more information of the post including the selection process, application fees, age, and salary package is given in the below-mentioned paragraph.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Gurgaon|
|Name of the Job||Clerks|
|Number of vacancies||4858|
|Last Date to apply||13-08-2019|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Clerks (Group C) – 4858
Last Date to Apply: 13-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should have the 12th/Graduation Degree from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Examination and Written Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For General candidates Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates Rs. 50/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 17-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the applicant as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fees in the form of Demand Draft in favor of the Director, IGIMS, Patna” Payable at Patna.
- Thereafter submit the online application till its due date end.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: The candidate should regularly visit the official website of the organization to get aware of all the latest updates.