IB Recruitment 2018:- We are here to inform you that the Intelligence Bureau has announced a new job notification for skilled and capable candidates for 134 available vacancies for the post of Central Intelligence Bureau. The candidates who are skilled and efficient in their work are going to be selected through written exam and personal Interview. The keen candidates who want to apply for the same have to apply by submitting online application form within 60 days. For more details, visit the article mentioned below.
IB Recruitment 2018 Notifications:-
|Name of the organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name Of The Posts||Central Intelligence Bureau|
|Number Of Posts||134|
|Last date to apply||Within 60 days|
IB Recruitment 2018 Details:-
Company Name:- Intelligence Bureau
Name Of The Posts:-Central Intelligence Bureau
Number Of Posts:-134
- Deputy Central Intelligence officer/ Executive -80
- Assistant Central Intelligence officer/ Executive-54
The candidates who are willing to apply for the job should have Bachelor degree, officer under the Central Police Organisations or State Police Organisations / Defence Forces from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
The Aspirants age should be less or equal to 56 years . According to the organizational rules, age relaxation is applicable to the candidates of the reserved categories.
The candidates who are efficient in their work will be chosen on the basis of their performance in Written exam, Personal Interview.
Salary and Pay Scale:-
The candidates who will be selected by the organization will be offered good salary packages of Rs 56100-177500/- (post 1), Rs 47600-151100/- (post 2) per month.
The candidates are requested to fill the online application form within the 60 days of advertisement.
Instructions to apply for the IB Recruitment 2018
- All the candidates have to visit the official website of the organization.
- From there, read all the notifications about the vacancy.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Now start filling the online application form very carefully.
- Fill all the fields which are mandatory.
- Scan your photograph and signature where it is recommended.
- Attach the copies of the credentials documents demanded in the application form.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the application form.
- In the end, post the application form on the specified address mentioned on the official website of the organization.
So this is all what we have regarding the IB Recruitment for the 134 available vacancies for the post of Central Intelligence Bureau. For future updates, the candidates are requested to visit the official website of the organization. Stay connected with us and keep sharing our posts with the needy ones.