IBPS Recruitment :- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, a recruitment agency for placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India, has provided the young candidates with immense opportunities by advertising an employment notification “IBPS Recruitment” for the posts of Probationary Officer. There are 3562 vacant posts on full time basis, with job locations all over India. Interested candidates should apply online on or before the last date i.e. 05-09-2017.
IBPS Recruitment Notification :-
|Organisation Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Vacancy||Probationary Officer|
|Number of posts||3562|
|Last Date of Application||05-09-2017|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Vacancy Details :
Total no. of vacancies : 3562
No. of posts & their name :
- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee – 3562
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 20 to 30 years as on 01-08-2017 i.e. the candidates should be born between 02-08-1987 and 01-08-1997. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 600/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/PWD), application fee is Rs. 100/-
Salary : Visit the official website for details regarding salary offered.
Official Website : www.ibps.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 05-09-2017.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should log on to the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and download the application form.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully so that there is no room for mistakes.
- Upload the scanned photograph as well as the scanned signatures and attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form and payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the IBPS Recruitment for Probationary Officer at www.ibps.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.ibps.in for detailed information.