IBPS Recruitment :- A large number of job opportunities have been announced by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on full time basis with job locations all over India. “IBPS Recruitment 2017” has announced a total of 7883 vacancies for the posts of Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VII), inviting application forms for the same. So, interested candidates should make the most of this opportunity and apply online on or before 18th day of October, 2017.
IBPS Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerical cadre|
|Number of posts||7883|
|Last Date of Application||18-10-2017|
IBPS Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 7883
No. of posts & their name :
- Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VII) – 7883
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 20 to 28 years as on 01-09-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on candidate’s performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 600/-
- For all other candidates (ST/ SC/ PWD/ EXSM), application fee is Rs. 100/-
Visit the official website for details regarding salary offered.
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 18-10-2017.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Open the Notification.
- Read the instructions carefully so that there is no room for mistakes.
- Fill up the online application form with all the relevant details.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form and the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about IBPS Recruitment for 7883 Clerical Cadre Posts at www.ibps.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.ibps.in for further clarifications.
Apply Online for the recruitment.