IBPS Recruitment: IBPS has announced the recruitment process for the post of Specialist Officers, those candidates who belong to professional fields are welcomed to apply for IBPS Recruitment. They have a vacancy of 1315 candidates. So candidates who belong to IT field and want to apply they may apply before the last date which is 27 November 2017.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Officers|
|Number of vacancies||1315|
|Last day to apply||27 November 2017|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
Number of vacancies: 1315
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 120 posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 875 posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – 30 posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) – 60 posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 35 posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 195 posts
Candidates who want to apply they must have Graduation Degree in relevant field, Engineering/ Technology Degree, Post-Graduation Degree from recognized university or Institution. For post wise detailed education qualification we should advise you to please visit the official website.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their age should be between 20 to 30 years at the time of applying. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to qualify on Online Examination, and Interview
Candidates who belong to General and OBC Category they have to pay INR Rs.600/-, for SC/ ST categories they have to pay INR Rs.100/-. The application fee has been pay through online mode/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Challan.
Candidates should remember the Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form is 27-11-2017.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Instructions to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to apply online for the relevant post.
- They have to visit the official website and click on appropriate link.
- Read all the instructions carefully, start filling the application form.
- Complete the application form and attach relevant documents if necessary.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature where it is recommended.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as IBPS Recruitment for 1315 Specialist Officers Posts at www.ibps.in, if you want to know more please go to the official website for detailed information.