ICDS Recruitment 2019: Integrated Child Development Services Department has opened a new vacancy in Dadara and Nagar Haveli for Child Development Project. In this regard, applications are invited for 35 posts of Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper and Mini Anganwadi worker. Female candidates belonging to the village for which recruitment is organized will be preferred. The detailed information regarding the job location (District wise) is available on the official website www.dnh.nic.in. Application for these posts will be filled in offline mode. Also, applications will be filled till 22nd February 2019. For information about age, educational qualification, pay scale etc. please see the advertisement given below.
ICDS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Integrated Child Development Services|
|Name of the Job||Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper, Mini Anganwadi Worker|
|Number of vacancies||35|
|Last Date to apply||22nd February 2019|
ICDS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Integrated Child Development Services
Name of The Posts:
- Anganwadi Worker – 24
- Anganwadi Helper – 08
- Mini Anganwadi Worker – 03
Last Date to Apply: 22-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate who wants to be a part of this project should be 10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam/ Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.5500/- (Post 1), Rs. 3100/- (Post 2), Rs.4500/- (Post 3) per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.dnh.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Application form for the advertised posts can be downloaded in the required format from the official website www.dnh.nic.in.
- This form has to be filled by the candidates with all the information correctly.
- Information regarding the candidate’s personal, educational details has to be filled.
- Paste the photograph in the specified size and format.
- Send this application form to the address mentioned below: “Office of Child Development Project Officer,3rd Floor, Accounts building, Silvasa“
NOTE: Applicants can check the official website www.dnh.nic.in for news and updates regarding the recruitment schedule.