IDBI Recruitment 2019: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has opened the job vacancies for 40 Vacant posts of the Deputy General Manager, Manager and AGM. Applicant who thinks himself to be suitable for job and can handle the work can make an application in Online mode, the due date of which is to be decided soon. For more information about the selection procedure, application fees and other relevant particulars you are suggested to read the article given below carefully.
IDBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||IDBI|
|Name of the Job||Deputy General Manager, Manager & AGM|
|Number of vacancies||40|
|Last Date to apply||Declared Soon|
IDBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: IDBI
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy General Manager (Grade D) – 03
- Assistant General Manager (Grade C) – 05
- Manager (Grade B) – 32
Last Date to Apply: Declared Soon
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree with CA/MBA/CFA/ICWA/Degree with adequate Treasury Professional Diploma/Certificate from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay packages of the pay scale i.e. Rs. 33600 to 53900/- (Post 1), Rs. 42020 to 51490/- (Post 2) and Rs. 31705 to 45950/- (Post 3) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 700/-
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 35-45 years (Post 1), 28-36 years (Post 2) and 25-35 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st March 2019.
Official Website: www.idbi.com
Important Instructions to apply for IDBI Recruitment 2019:
- The first step in application is to enter the official website i.e. www.idbi.com
- Then select the recruitment column and read the instructions.
- Click on apply online and fill out the complete details about the personal and educational background of the applicant.
- Upload the signature and photograph.
- Submit the form before due date.
NOTE: All the further updates will be announced on the organisation official website.