Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Technology has advertised for a single vacant post of Project Assistant. The due date for the submission of the Offline application through Face to Face Interview is 22nd July 2019. The application format can be obtained from the organization’s official website www.rnd.iitb.ac.in. For complete details about the selection procedure, age limit, application process, age level, etc., please read the below-given notification.
Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Name of the Job||Project Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||22nd July 2019|
Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Name of The Posts:
- Project Assistant – 01
Last Date to Apply: 22nd July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must have BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA or Equivalent from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Face to Face interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 18000 to 26000/- per month along Rs. 2500/- for allowance.
Age criteria: Candidate age should be as per the organization rules mentioned on the official website.
Official Website: www.rnd.iitb.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate is required to fill the application given on the website of the organization.
- Thereon he/she is required to fill up the details in it about the name, address, experiences, contact, email, etc. after the readout of important instructions.
- Attach the essential documents along with the application form.
- And check it again, then reach with the application to the following address. 2nd Floor, IRCC – Som Building Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Powai, Mumbai – 400076.
- Keep the photocopy of application form for further need.
NOTE: The applicant must have at least 3 years of work experience in the relevant field. Also, there should be a continuous visit to the official website to get the latest updates on time.