Indian Air Force Recruitment :- Indian Air Force, the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces, has announced vacancies for the posts of Commissioned Officer in Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Meteorology Branch. The official notification “Indian Air Force Recruitment” has announced various vacancies for which any candidate who satisfies the vacancy requirements may apply. Interested candidates who wish to work in the Indian Armed Forces may apply online from 05-08-2017 to 31-08-2017 to grab this wonderful opportunity.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Vacancy||Commissioned Officer|
|Number of posts||Various|
|Last Date of Application||05-08-2017 to 31-08-2017|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : Various
No. of posts & their name : Commissioned Officer
- Flying Branch
- Ground Duty (Non-technical) – Meteorology Branch
Educational Qualification :
For Flying Branch : Candidates should mandatorily possess NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 06-08-15. Apart from that, any one of the three conditions must be fulfilled.
- Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and Graduate with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent
- Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent
- Cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
For Meteorology Branch :
- Post Graduation Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in both)
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between :
- 20 to 24 years as on 01-07-2018 for Flying Branch. Upper age limit for candidate holding valid and current commercial pilot licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years.
- 20 to 26 years as on 01-07-2018 for Metorology Branch.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of test results in two stages :
- Stage 1 : Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT)
- Stage 2 : Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview & Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) for Flying Branch.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Visit the official website for details regarding salary.
Official Website : www.careerairforce.nic.in
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 05-08-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2017
How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” tab and select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Indian Air Force Recruitment for Commissioned Officer at www.careerairforce.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.careerairforce.nic.in for further details.