Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Indian Army has opened the door of vacancies and asked the skilled and efficient candidates to apply for Various vacancies of Soldier (GD), Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical. The candidate interested to apply can submit the Online form on or before the due date specified below because it will change as per change in the region. To know more about the selection process, application process, etc. should view the below-given article.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldier (GD), Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||Specified Below|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary/Dresser
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper/Inventory Management
- Soldier Tradesman
Last Date to Apply:
- For UP candidates – 16th July 2019
- For Tamilnadu candidates – 07th August 2019
- For Rajasthan candidates – 05th August 2019
- For Haryana candidates – 04th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate desired to apply for the post must have 08th/10/12th from the well-known board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written exam, Medical test, and Physical Measurement.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 17.5 to 21 years (Post 1) and 17.5 to 23 years (Post 2-5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the details in the online form given on the official website.
- Upload the signature and the photograph in the form.
- After completion of the above step post the form to the below-given addresses. For UP Candidates: Mardan Singh Inter College Ground, Talbehat, Lalitpur District For Tamilnadu Candidates: VOC Park Stadium, Erode (TN) For Rajasthan Candidates: Maharaja Ganga Singh Stadium (Rajasthan) For Haryana Candidates: Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar
NOTE: For Haryana candidates, there is a total of 2 posts ( 1 & 2).