Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Indian Army has invited talented, energetic and young Indian candidates to apply for recruitment for the entry into Technical Graduate and 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course commencing in January 2020. Applications are invited online only. We have all the relevant important information about the recruitment and selection process and suggest all the candidates to apply only after they have gone through the instructions at least once.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||
|Number of vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date to apply||06th June 2019|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Graduate(TGC-130)
- 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course(TES-42)
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1: 10th April-09th May 2019
- Post 2: 08th May-06th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Educational qualification of the candidates must match with the requirements as specified by the Indian Army.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of online examination and personal interview.
Application Fees: Applicants are to check the official notification online on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are to check the official notification available on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and apply after reading all the instructions.
- Applications will be filled online only so all the information must be as per the educational qualification certificates of the candidate only.
- Passport size photo of the candidate and signature must be uploaded in the format and size as specified in the official notification.
- The filled in application form must be submitted before the last date.
- Hard copies are not required to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more information about the recruitment and selection schedule in the near future.