Indian Army Recruitment: Indian Army has issued recruitment notification for the post of Watchman; the organization wants to cover its various vacant seats. Candidates having the required eligibility criteria are welcomed to apply before the due date.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldier|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||11 January 2018 to 13 January 2018|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
Number of vacancies: Various
Candidates who want to apply they must have done their education in 10th or 12th for Post 1, 12th in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English for Post 2 with relevant sports qualification.
A candidate who wants to apply they should have their age should be between 17 1/2 to 21 years (i.e. candidates should be born between 01-10-1996 to 01-04-2000) for Post 1, 17 1/2 to 23 years for Post 2 to 7 as on 06-01-2018. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
The selection process will be done through Medical Examination & written Test.
The application fee is not applicable to this post. You can check also the official website.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidate will get good salary after getting selected for that recruitment.
Date of Recruitment Rally: 11-01-2018 to 13-01-2018.
Reporting Time: Between 05:00 am to 08:00 am.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the appropriate link, Fill up the query regarding basic details.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- After getting registered you have to log in again and upload your recent photograph which is passport size and color.
- After that submit the application form, pay the application fee, if required for the post.
- Keep the copy of the applied application for your further use.
- Candidates have to take all the relevant documents and it copies along with them at the time of Interview.
- Candidates also have the written application for the recruitment with two photographs.
- Please also bring the updated CV of yours with the entire documents and achievements certificate.
- Attend the walk-in-interview and reach the venue at the time.
Assam police Central Training Institute Ground Panikheti (Guwahati)
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as Indian Army Recruitment for Soldier Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.