Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Candidates looking for job opportunities with the Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence, Government of India should rejoice as the organization has recently posted a recruitment notification inviting applications from all capable candidates for the various posts of Short Service Commission Officers. There are presently 37 vacancies in the organization for the post mentioned above for which the interested candidates can apply for. The last date to apply for the vacancy in the prescribed online application format is 5th October 2018. Candidates are advised to go through the below article before applying for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 to avoid any conflicts in the future regarding the eligibility.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Short Service Commission Officers|
|Number of vacancies||37|
|Last Date to apply||5th October 2018|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of the posts:
- SSC Officer (Logistics) – 20
- SSC Officer (IT) – 15
- SSC Officer (Law) – 02
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply should hold a degree in law/ engineering/ MBA or B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.Sc. (IT) with a PG Diploma in Finance/ Logistics/ Supply chain management/ Material management or M.A./ M.SC. (IT/ CS)/ B.Arch./ M.Tech from an accepted University/ college.
Age Limit: Following candidates will be considered eligible:
- Post 1, 2: Born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 2000.
- Post 3: Born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jul 1997.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in SSB interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an attractive salary of Rs – 56,100 – Rs- 1,10,700 per month.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Dates: Last date to apply for the vacancy is 5th October 2018
Important Instructions to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Open the official website of the organization i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Open the official notification and read it carefully before applying for the job. The official notification for the vacancy can be found on the website of the organization.
- Click on the link provided on the website to apply for the job.
- It will open an application form that has to be filled carefully with correct details.
- Submit it before the last date.
That is all the information we have regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly.