Indian Navy Recruitment: The job seekers will be very glad to know about the new employment notification which has been announced by the Govt of India, Ministry of Defence, Indian Navy for filling up the posts of Sailor for MR – 02/2018 Batch vacancies. The interested ones who want to secure their job can apply by submitting the online application form. The candidates can check their eligibility by visiting the article mentioned in the below section.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Govt of India, Ministry of Defence, Indian Navy|
|Name of Posts||Sailor|
|Number of vacancies||various|
|The last date to apply||30 Days|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Company name: Govt of India, Ministry of Defence, Indian Navy
Name Of The Posts: Sailor
Number Of Posts: various
The capable candidates must hold Matriculation from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
The age of the applier must be in the range of 01-10-1993 to 30-09-2001. According to the organizational regulations, relaxation in age limit is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
Instructions to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Fill the application form accordingly with all the necessary details.
- Then attach the self-attested copies of the credential documents mentioned in the format.
- Submit the form at the specified address before the closing date.
- For further details regarding the vacancy, visit the official website of the organization.
That was all we have about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 For the posts of Sailor. For more detailed information or more latest updates, visit the official website of the organization. We recommend you to stay tuned with us and keep checking our posts daily.