Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy invites applications for 3244 posts of SSC Officer (INET) and Sailor. The desired candidate can apply in an online mode for the above-specified posts till the dates depend on the post applied which is given below. To get the detail about each and every aspect go through the below-given paragraph carefully.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||SSC Officer (INET), Sailor|
|Number of vacancies||3244|
|Last Date to apply||Mentioned below|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
- SSC Officer (NAIC) – 06
- SSC Officer (ATC) – 04
- SSC Officer (Observer) – 06
- SSC Pilot (MR) – 03
- SSC Pilot (Other than MR) – 06
- SSC Officer (Logistics ) – 11
- SSC Officer (X IT) – 10
- SSC Officer (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre – 30
- SSC Officer (Engineering Branch) – 26
- SSC Officer (Electrical Branch) – 27
- SSC Officer (Education) – 15
- Sailor (MR) – 400
- Sailors (AA) – 500
- Sailors (SSR) – 2200
Last Date to Apply:
- 19th December 2019 – Posts 1 to 11
- 28th November 2019 – Post 12
- 18th November 2019 – Post 13-14
Educational Qualifications: The person interested in the application of posts must have 10th/12th/BE/B.Tech/Graduation with PG Diploma (Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material Management)/M.Sc/MCA/MBA from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Examination, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examinations, Test and SSB Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 21700-69100/- (Post 12) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 215/-
- No fees for SC/ST and Women candidates.
Age criteria: The applicant should born between 02-01-1996 to 01-07-2001 (Post 1,6-10), 02-01-1996 to 01-01-2000 (Post 2), 02-01-1997 to 01-01-2002 (Post 3-5), 02-01-1996 to 01-01-2000 (Post 11), 01-10-2000 to 30-09-2003 (Post 12), 01-08-2000 to 31-07-2003 (Post 13-14) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant needs to visit the website and follow the instructions there.
- Then fill the details in the form in an exact and accurate way.
- Upload the documents of the applicant with the signature and photograph.
- Submit the application in the end.
NOTE: Incomplete form will be rejected.