Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy is again inviting online applications from skilled and capable candidates for the recruitment of Sailors.Applicants need to apply online on www.indiannavy.nic.in till 19tn May 2019 after which no application will be considered for recruitment and selection purpose.Read all the important details and instructions carefully and initiate the online application procedure.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Sailor|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||19tn May 2019|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: 19tn May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have passed at least 10th Class from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will have to appear in the preliminary and final screening test,physical fitness test and then merit list will be finalized on that basis.
Pay Scale: The Recruited applicants will be paid a monthly remuneration of 21700-69100 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is exempted fully for the candidates of all the categories.
Age criteria: Applicant must be born between 01-10-1994 to 30-09-2002.Rules of reservation will also be applicable for the reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- The Defense organization has chosen online mode of application so applicants are to visit the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Go to recruitment section and click on the desired link for above posts which will then lead to a new window which will ask for all the information of the candidate.
- The Applicants are to keep their information ready including the information related to personal and educational history.
- The Candidates should have their passport size photo and signatures ready in soft form and as per defined size and format only.
- Upload them and then verify all the filled in information before final submission.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more information about the recruitment and selection process in future.