Indian Navy Recruitment: Indian Navy has invited application for the post of 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme. The Indian Navy has to fill various vacant seats. Go through the whole notification for detailed information. Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode before 30 November 2017. Before applying must read the whole notification carefully. Be conscious about the age limit.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last day to apply||30 November 2017|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
Number of vacancies: various
Candidates who want to apply they must have Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM-Passing in each subject mandatory) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII) or its equivalent qualification from recognized university.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that they should be born between 02-01-1999 to 01-07-2001.
The selection process is based on SSB. Eligible candidate must apply for JEE and based on their JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2017, the candidate would be called for the SSB. Qualifying SSB will ensure the selection and appointment in Indian Navy.
The application fee will not be applicable to this post.
Salary & Grade Pay
Candidate will get good salary after getting selected for that job.
Official Address: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Eligible Candidates must apply online before the 30 November 2017.
Instructions to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website and select career and opportunities section.
- official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Register yourself with mobile and email id.
- Must read all instruction before filling the application form. After filling the application form; upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Complete the application form and submit. After submitting keep a hard copy of the application for your reference purpose.
- Candidates must apply between from 11-11-2017 to 30-11-2017
Candidates are requested to please double check all the details from the official website before applying for Indian Navy Recruitment for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.