Indian Railway Recruitment 2019: Indian Railway Department the govt. enterprise has announced on 26 Vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, and Primary Teacher. The due date for an Online application of the post is 23rd of August 2019. To receive the complete information regarding the post, read the below-mentioned details.
Indian Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railway|
|Name of the Job||Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, and Primary Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||26|
|Last Date to apply||23rd of August 2019|
Indian Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher – 05
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 16
- Primary Teacher – 05
Last Date to Apply: 23rd of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: An applicant must have BED, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Diploma and B.P.Ed from the authorized board, institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 27500/- per month (Post 1).
- Rs. 26250/- per month (Post 2).
- Rs. 21250.- per month (Post 3).
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-65 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 2019.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 :
- Fill the application form offline on the pre-decided format.
- Fill the details in this format like the experience, previous job salary, reason for leave, etc.
- Paste the recent passport size image with the signature of the applicant.
- Attach the copies of the essential qualified documents with the application form.
- In final reach to the below-given address for an interview with the application form and original documents to be verified by the recruiter. Office of the General Manager (P) C/o – GM Office Complex, Maligaon, N, F. Railway, Guwahati- II.
NOTE: Candidate must have complete knowledge of each and every aspect of the post.