Indian Railways Recruitment 2019: Indian Railways has invited applications for recruitment of candidates for the various posts of Specialist Doctors. Applicants are to submit their applications along with photocopies of Educational qualification certificates to the CMS,Eastern Railway Divisional Hospital,Asansol within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. All the important information has been given in the following paragraph including the important dates and notifications.
Indian Railways Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railways|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Doctors|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||18th April 2019|
Indian Railways Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Railways
Name of The Posts:
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- General Surgery
Last Date to Apply: 18th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicants are to fill the applications only after confirming their educational qualification eligibility i.e MS/MD in relevant discipline from an authorized institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Doctors will be paid according to the services provided by them i.e
- Minor Surgery-2000
- Anesthesia(Minor Surgery)-1500
- Major Surgery-5000
- Anesthesia(Major Surgery)-2500
- Consultancy Fee: 1000 Rupees for 1st patient and 200 for onwards
Application Fees: No Application fee is prescribed to be paid.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to first read all the important details and instructions given above and then fill their applications and send the office address.
- The photocopies of the educational qualifications must be sent along with the application form within 15 days of the publication of the notice of recruitment.
- The exact and authentic details of the candidate must be filled in the application form..
- The Applicants must keep a photocopy of the application form as a proof of submission along with the courier receipt or speed post copy.
NOTE: All the information and future updates will be provided on our website from time to time. So, keep visiting our website.