Intelligence Bureau Recruitment :- Intelligence Bureau, a well-known and well-reputed department for work in India has issued an official notification for the recruitment of employees for the posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 has invited applications for 1430 posts on full time basis, with job locations all over India. Eligible candidates can apply for the job openings on or before 02-09-2017 to benefit from this golden opportunity.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
|Number of posts||1430|
|Last Date of Application||02-09-2017|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 1430
No. of posts & their name :
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II / Executive – 1430
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 100/-
- For all other candidates (ST/SC/Female), application fee is Nil.
Salary : Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4200/-
Official Website : www.mha.nic.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 02-09-2017.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” Section and select the highlighted vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required. Self attest the same, if asked for.
- Click submit and pay the relevant application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer at www.mha.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.mha.nic.in for detailed information.