Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017: – Intelligence Bureau Department of India has released yet another job recruitment notification for the purpose to recruit 166 eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Intelligence Officer. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment. No forms would be considered thereafter.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at JPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Intelligence Officer|
|Number of Posts||166|
|Last date of application||As soon as possible|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech.||01|
|3||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech.||02|
|4||Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech.||161|
Candidate should have passed 12th, Graduate Degree, Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/Institution.
A candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should be between 18 to 38 years and other relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates please visit official link.
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in
- Written Exam.
General/ OBC category candidate has to pay Rs. 300/- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidate has to pay Rs. 150/- for application fee which is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking or Challan.
Salary and Grade Pay
Candidates will get the salary of INR Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay for Post 1, 2, Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 4200/- Grade Pay for Post 3, 4, 5 by the organization.
Apply as soon as possible.
How to apply online for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
Candidates may visit the official website www.amravati.nic.in
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Read instructions before filling the application form
- Fill the application form and register yourself by providing the basic information such as email id, full name, DOB and contact number.
- After getting registration candidate will get the login id and password through which you can log in again and proceed to next step
- Log in again and fill the application form, upload your recent photograph and signature
- Complete the application form and lastly pay the application fee through your preferred format likes net banking or challan.
- Submit the application form after completion.
Click Here for New Notification of BSF Recruitment 2017
That’s all we have about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 166 Junior Intelligence Officer Posts, for more details just visit www.amravati.nic.in.