IPPB Recruitment 2019: We have brought a good news for the job seekers. India Post Payment Bank asked to fill the vacant seats under the Scale III and IV Officers posts.The payment bank advertised officially for these vacancies through its official website www.ippbonline.com. Applicants can fill the application form online on the website as given above. Form will be accepted on or before 23rd May 2019. After this no candidate can apply. A detailed information of the recruitment and eligibility criteria is provided in the paragraph written next to it. Candidates may follow this and apply online.
IPPB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Post Payments Bank|
|Name of the Job||Officer post in Scale III and Scale IV|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||23-05-2019|
IPPB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Post Payments Bank
Name of The Posts: Scale III and IV Officers
- Chief Manager – 01
- Senior Manager – 01
Last Date to Apply: 23rd May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have PG degree or MBA from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicant will have to pass Group Discussion, online test and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid a good amount of monthly salary.
Application Fees: Rs.750/- has to be paid as application fee by all the candidates.
Age criteria: Age required to be eligible for this job vacancy is as follows:
- Post 1: 29-50 years
- Post 2: 23- 35 years
Official Website: www.ippbonline.com
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates have to fill the application form online.
- In the form fill the candidate’s name, parents name, age, date of birth, educational qualification and other important details as per the certificates.
- Upload the signature, recent passport size color photograph of the candidate.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the documents too.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Submit the form after the fee payment.
- Keep a copy of both fee slip and filled application form.
- Hard copy of the form need not to be sent to IPPB.
NOTE: Stay connected to us for more updates about further procedure for recruitment.