IPPB Recruitment: IPPB fully known as Indian Post Payments Bank has issued notification for the purpose of recruiting 214 Managers. Since, the post is of Manager, then appointed candidates would surely get some huge salary. All the candidates have to check their eligibility and apply for IPPB Recruitment. The applicants applying have to check their educational qualification with the official advertisement. The last date to apply is 31st October 2017.
IPPB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of organization||Indian Post Payments Bank|
|Number of vacancies||214|
|Name of vacancy||Manager|
|Last date to apply||31st October 2017|
IPPB Recruitment Total Vacancies
Name and Number of posts
Number of posts: 214
Name of the posts:
- DGM (Legal) – 01
- DGM (Operational Risk and Fraud – 01
- DGM (Back Office Operations) – 01
- DGM (Regulatory Compliance) – 01
- AGM (Circle) – 16
- AGM (Financial Planning & Budgeting) – 01
- AGM (Human Resource Development) – 01
- AGM (Internal Audit) – 01
- DGM (Program/ Vendor Management) – 01
- DGM (Accounts) – 01
- AGM (Regulatory Reporting) – 02
- Chief Manager (Central Processing Centre) – 04
- Chief Manager (Taxation) – 01
- Chief Manager (Procurement) – 01
- Chief Manager (Book Keeping & Accounting) – 03
- Chief Manager (Retail Products) ) – 01
- Chief Manager (Merchant Products) – 01
- Chief Manager (Administration) – 01
- Chief Manager (Circle) – 32
- Senior Manager (Cheque Truncation System) – 03
- Senior Manager (ATM Reconciliation) – 02
- Senior Manager (Branch) – 117
- Manager (Account Opening) – 16
- Senior Manager (Reconciliation) – 02
- Manager (Vendor Performance Management) – 03 posts
Candidates applying against this advertisement must have at least Graduation Degree with them. No relaxation would be given.
The applicants must be below 55 years for post 1-6. For post 7,9,11 the age must be below 50. For posts 8,12,20 the age must be below 35.
Candidates have to give an interview, assessment or GD.
Rs.25,600- 44,500/- per month plus some accommodations will be given to the appointed one’s.
Important dates to remember:
Last date to Apply, 31-Oct-2017
How to apply for IPPB Recruitment:
- Candidates have to log in to the official website.
- Then, they have to fill an application form from the official advertisement.
- Candidates can print the Application form.
- Necessary documents have to be submitted along with the Application form.
- Candidates are supposed to send the application form and necessary documents on the Postal address on or before 31-10-2017.
We have given all the details about IPPB Recruitment for Managers Posts at www.indiapost.gov.in. For more details check the official site.