Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO-HSFC) invited Online applications for 86 Vacancies of Technician-B, Draughtsman-B and Technical Assistant. The interested and eligible person can apply before 13th September 2019 and after it, the candidate can’t apply in any other way. For more details (Payscale, application charge, age required etc.) read the notification given below in a careful manner.
Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Name of the Job||Technician-B, Draughtsman-B, Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||86|
|Last Date to apply||13th September 2019|
Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Space Research Organization
Name of The Posts:
- Technician-B – 39
- Draughtsman-B – 12
- Technical Assistant – 35
Last Date to Apply: 13th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have 10th with ITI/Diploma in Engineering from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 21700/- (Post 1,2) and Rs. 44900/- (Post 3) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 250/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM and Female candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 13th September 2019.
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants need to fill the application form online on website of the organization.
- Fill the complete and accurate details as per the instructions.
- Upload the recent photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for further process.
- A hard copy of the application form required not to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: The candidate should genuinely visit the website of the organization to have important updates.