Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organisation has published a notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant on a single vacancy. The recruitment will take place on or before 27th June 2019 and there is no chance for application after it. The candidate must apply online through the web link on the official website. To get more details about the post, it will be beneficial to read the article given below.
Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||27th June 2019|
Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Space Research Organisation
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 27th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written exam and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PWD/ExSM/EWS and women Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age i.e. less or equal to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 27-06-2019.
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the online application form on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details (name, address, experience,etc.) as per the instructions.
- Upload the latest documents along with signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidate must keep updated himself with all the latest relevant notifications.