Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organization is searching for 21 Vacant posts of Scientist and Engineer. The applications are invited by the organization and persuade the desired and eligible persons for these posts. The due date fixed for the application of the above-specified post is 14th October 2019. Read the paragraph given below for the complete details of the post.
Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Name of the Job||Scientist/Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||21|
|Last Date to apply||14th of October 2019|
Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Space Research Organization
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist/Engineer (Civil) – 11
- Scientist/Engineer (Electrical) – 05
- Scientist/Engineer (Refrigeration & AC) – 04
- Scientist/Engineer (Architecture) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 14th of October 2019
Educational Qualifications: The person interested in post must have B.E/Bachelor Degree(Architecture)/B.Tech from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 56100/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC applicants Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM/EWS and Female candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 14th October 2019.
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online form the portal page at www.isro.gov.in
- Details should be complete and accurate, the form having incomplete details will not be accepted.
- Then the signature and the photograph of the applicant in the scanned form should be uploaded in the form.
- Pay the fees through the use of a debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Submit the form in the end for further process of it.
NOTE: The applicant should take it a serious action to visit the website of the organization continuously.