ISRO Recruitment: We have brought amazing news for all the job seekers about a potential employment opportunity with the most prestigious government organization of our country which needs no introduction, Indian Space Research Organization. The organization recently published a recruitment notification inviting applications from all qualified candidates for recruitment at the Scientist/ Engineer posts. There are 18 vacancies available in the organization for which any candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply. Candidates who wish for a chance to join organization can participate in the selection process by submitting the online application form before the last date 15th January 2019. We have mentioned all the important information about the ISRO Recruitment notification like eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, etc in the given article.
ISRO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Name of the Job||Scientist/ Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Last Date to apply||15th January 2019|
ISRO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Space Research Organization
Name of the posts:
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) – 09
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical) – 06
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) – 02
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture) – 01
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply for this post must have BE/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate should be less than or equal to 35 years on the date 12-01-2019 to be eligible. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the recruiter’s rules.
Selection Criteria: Selection will be done solely on the basis of contenders’ performance in the written exam, personal interview.
- For all GEN/ OBC candidates: Rs. 100
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: NIL
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive salary package of Rs. 56,100 per month.
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
Important Dates: The candidates have to apply in the prescribed format before 15-01-2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for ISRO Recruitment:
Candidates who want to apply for this incredible employment opportunity can read the instructions given below to apply.
- Open the website of the organization we have given above.
- Go to the section of the website showing the links for current openings
- Click on the link for the recruitment for above vacancies.
- Fill the application form that will pop up carefully taking care that the information entered is correct.
- Pay the fee and submit your application before the last date.
All the information that we have for the ISRO Recruitment has been posted here. For any further queries candidates might have, visit the organization’s website. You can stay updated on all latest recruitment drives by checking our website regularly.