IT Department Recruitment 2019: Income Tax Department a govt. agency which functions under the Department of Finance and Revenue has announced for recruitment on 35 Posts as Tax Assistant, Stenographer, MTS, Income Tax Inspector. Candidate must make Offline application before 31st March 2019 as per the format given on the website of organization www.incometaxindia.gov.in. The interested candidate must read the below paragraph which provide complete details about the selection procedure and eligibility criteria.
IT Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Name of the Job||Tax Assistant, Stenographer, MTS, Income Tax Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||35|
|Last Date to apply||31st March 2019|
IT Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Income Tax Department
Name of The Posts:
- Income Tax Inspector – 01
- Tax Assistant – 18
- Stenographer Grade-II – 08
- Multi Tasking Staff – 08
Last Date to Apply: 31st March 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate is required to hold 10th/12th/Graduation Degree from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Test and their performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 9300 to 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600/- and Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1800/2400 per month.
Application Fees: Read out the official notification for more details.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years (Post 1) and 18-27 years (Post 2-4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate must log in the official website i.e. www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Read the complete instructions and take out the print of blank application form.
- Fill correct and accurate details in it i.e. name, address, qualifications,etc.
- Affix the qualification documents along with some important documents.
- Send the form filled at the below specified address. Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Headquarters Personnel), 3rd Floor, Room No. 378 A, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002
NOTE: The candidate must go to website for latest notifications.