ITBP Recruitment 2018: As per the recent ITBP Recruitment 2018 notification, the application process has begun for recruitment at the latest vacancies in the organization. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is going to hire capable candidates for the post of Specialist & GDMOs. There are a total of 42 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts for which all eligible candidates can apply. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates desiring a job in the organization can have an opportunity by attending the walk-in interview on 29th October 2018. The job hunters are requested to read below the job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee below.
ITBP Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Job||Specialist & GDMO|
|Number of vacancies||42|
|Last Date for Applying||29th October 2018|
ITBP Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Number of vacancies: 42
Name of the posts:
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates who want to apply Must have a medical qualification from a recognized Institute or University.
Age criteria: Candidates age should be less than 67 years to be considered as an eligible candidate. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter.
Selection Criteria: The organization will hire candidates on the basis of Medical examination and a personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given an attractive monthly salary package of Rs 85000 (Specialist), Rs. 75000 (GDMO) per month by the recruiting organization.
Application Fee: Nil
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Important Dates: Candidates have to attend the walk-in interview at one of the three venues on 29th October 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can do so by following the given steps.
- Open the website of the organization given above
- Open the recruitment notice and read it carefully
- Report for the interview with all your documents if you meet all the criteria mentioned in the official notification.
- The Inspector general (medical), Referral Hospital, ITBP, CISF camp, vill. – Suthania, PO – Surajpur, Greater Noida, Distt. Gautam Buddh Nagar, UP (pin – 201306)
- The Commandant, 33rd Bn., ITBPolice (MHA/ Govt. of India), Block no.-A-14, VIth floor, Khelgaun, Guwahati, Distt. Kamroop (Assam), Pin- 781037
- The Dy., Inspector General (Medical), Composite Hospital, Chandigarh, ITBPolice (MHA/ Govt. of India), Near Airport, Chandigarh (UT), pin – 160003.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the ITBP Recruitment 2018. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, prospective candidates should check our website regularly.