ITBP Recruitment: ITBP- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force insured an examination process for the post of Sub Inspector. Jobseekers who want to work in this reputed organization can apply for 38 vacant seats before the date postponed. Candidates must remember that they have to check eligibility criteria then apply within 60 days from the notification get out.
ITBP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector Post (Armourer) in Group B, Non-Gazetted|
|Number of vacancies||38|
|Last day to apply||60 days from the notification get out|
ITBP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Sub Inspector Post (Armourer) in Group B, Non-Gazetted
Number of vacancies: 38
Minimum qualification for this recruitment will be analogous or equivalent in Central / State Government Official and be having experience in line are eligible to apply for this post and should have Medical Category SHAPE-I from recognized university or Institution.
Candidates’ age should be should be not more than 52 years for SI as on 21/11/2017 for Deputy Manager Post. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to clear Experience & Interview after that candidate who has shortlisted from that has selected for the Job.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who qualify for this will get the amount of INR Rs. 9300- 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs. 4200/- per month as salary.
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Starting date for Apply online- 28/11/2017
Last date for apply online- 60 days from publication
Instructions to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to download the application form from official website.
- Reads all instruction to apply and begin by filling the application form.
- Fill all the details as mentioned in your high school mark sheet,
- Complete the application form and attach all documents copies and also two photos stapled with the documents.
- Paste your photo and signature where it is recommended on the application form.
- Send it all to put in an envelope, to the below given address.
The Sr. Admin. Officer (Estt),
ITBP MHA/Govt of India,
Block- 2, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
This is all we have about the recruitment of ITBP Recruitment for 38 Sub Inspector Posts at www.itbpolice.nic.in.