Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment 2019: Jammu and Kashmir Police (J & K Police) made it clear in their recruitment notification that the organization is searching for 2700 eligible and young candidates for the vacant posts of Constables. Applications are expected to make from the candidate side by the organization and the last date fixed by the organization is 22nd October 2019. For further knowledge about the pay scale, application fees, selection process, etc., look upon the below-specified article.
Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Police|
|Name of the Job||Constables|
|Number of vacancies||2700|
|Last Date to apply||22nd October 2019|
Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu and Kashmir Police
Name of The Posts:
- Constables ( Border Battalions) – 1350
- Constable (Women Battalions) – 1350
Last Date to Apply: 22nd October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 10th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Physical Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test, and Written Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 19900 to 63200/- per month.
- For all category candidates Rs. 300/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment 2019:
- Log to the website of the organization www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Then fill the complete and accurate details in the application form.
- Upload the signature and photograph in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees by using a suitable method.
- And finally, submit the application on the portal of an organization.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form.
- No need to send a hard copy of the form at any address.
NOTE: There is a need to visit the website of organization time and again to get the latest updates.