Jharkhand Education Project Council Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Education Project Council has 101 Vacancies of Assistant Program Manager, Account Officer, and Computer Programmer. The online applications are accepted by the organization up to 25th October 2019. To get more details about it, look upon the article given below.
Jharkhand Education Project Council Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Education Project Council|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Program Manager, Accounts Officer, and Computer Programmer|
|Number of vacancies||101|
|Last Date to apply||25th October 2019|
Jharkhand Education Project Council Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Education Project Council
Name of The Posts:
- Finance Controller – 01
- Audit Controller – 01
- State Program Manager – 05
- Finance & Account Officer – 01
- Auditor – 01
- Expert EMIS – 01
- District Program Manager – 05
- Assistant Program Manager – 34
- Accounts Officer – 12
- Computer Programmer – 26
- Assistant Computer Programmer – 11
- Law Executive – 03
Last Date to Apply: 25th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is necessary for the candidates to have Graduation Degree/B.Com/BCA with PG (CS/IT/IM)/BE/B.Tech/MCA/LLB/Bachelor Degree with Masters/PG Diploma (Mass Comm./Jour.)/M.Com with MBA/CA/Master Degree from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Skill Test and/or Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 37291/- (Post 1), Rs. 35758/- (Post 2,3), Rs. 22136/- (Post 4,6,8,9,12), Rs. 15156/- (Post 5), Rs. 32985/- (Post 7), Rs. 18221/- (Post 10) and Rs. 16518/- (Post 11) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/- (Post 1-3,7) and Rs. 500/- (Post 4-6, 8-12)
- For SC/ST candidates Rs. 500/- (Post 1-3 & 7) and Rs. 250/- (Post – 4-6, 8-12)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 35-62 years (Post 1,2), 30-62 years (Post 3) and 21-35 years (Post 4-12) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.jepc.jharkhand.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jharkhand Education Project Council Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website and fill the complete details in the application form.
- Upload the documents mandatory and pay the fees through a suitable method.
- And finally, submit the application online on the website.
NOTE: All the future updates related to the post will be given on the website so read them again and again.