Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment :- Many happy faces will be seen in near future since Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification “Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment” in order to procure employees on full time basis in Jharkhand. According to the notification, there are a total of 3711 vacancies for the posts of Police Sub-Inspector and Police Radio Operator. All eligible and interested candidates may apply on or before 13-08-2017 and 31-08-2017 respectively.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Police Sub-Inspector, Police Radio Operator|
|Number of posts||3711|
|Last Date of Application||13-08-2017, 31-08-2017|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 3711
No. of posts & their name :
- Police Sub-Inspector – 3019
- Police Radio Operator – 692
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade for Police Radio Operator and Graduation Degree for Police Sub-Inspector or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates’ age should be between:
- 21 to 26 years as on 01-08-2017 for Post 1.
- 19 to 26 years as on 01-08-2017 for Post 2.
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- For Post 1, selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Medical Test, Physical Test.
- For Post 2, selection will be based on Computer Based Exam and Physical Efficiency Test.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 460/-
- For all other candidates (ST/SC), application fee is Rs. 115/-
- Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- with a grade pay of 4200/- for Post 1.
- Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- with a grade pay of 2000/- for Post 2.
Official Website : www.jssc.in
Important Dates :
- For Post 1, last date to apply is 13-08-2017.
- For Post 2, last date to apply is 31-08-2017.
How to apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for Police Sub-Inspector, Police Radio Operator at www.jssc.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.jssc.in for further clarifications.