J&K Police Recruitment 2019: Jammu & Kashmir Police has officially announced for the recruitment of Constables in Border Battalions and Women Battalions. The total number of vacancies is 2700. The Applicants are required to go through the detailed paragraph including the information about the number of vacancies post wise, age and eligibility criteria, pay scale and remuneration along with application fees if any.The Applications can be filled within 30 days of the publishing of the advertisement.
J&K Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Police|
|Name of the Job||Constables|
|Number of vacancies||2700|
|Last Date to apply||Within 30 Days|
J&K Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu & Kashmir Police
Name of The Posts:
- Constables(Border Battalions)-1350
- Constables(Women Battalions)-1350
Last Date to Apply: Within 30 Days
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed at least 10th standard from a recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Physical Endurance Test,Physical Standard Test and Written Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of 19900-63200 Rupees monthly.
Application Fees: Application fees for the applicants is 300 Rupees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for J&K Police Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website i.e www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- Photo and signature of the candidate will also be uploaded in the application form.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Applicants are required to keep themselves updated about the recruitment and selection process visiting our website regularly.