Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2019: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has opened the recruitment notice on 86 Vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor Anesthesiology. The deserved and the candidate inspired for the post can submit the Online application on or before 10th August 2019. Candidate must check the notification given below to have complete details about the selection procedure, application fees, and the other factors.
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir PSC|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor Anesthesiology|
|Number of vacancies||86|
|Last Date to apply||10th of August 2019|
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu & Kashmir PSC
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Professor Anesthesiology – 86
Last Date to Apply: 10-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: The required educational degrees are different for different posts. Therefore the desired applicant must read the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For General category candidates Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST and OBC candidates Rs. 400/-
- For Physical Handicapped candidates Rs. nil.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-48 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the website of the organization www.jkpsc.nic.in
- On the right corner, general guidelines will appear, read it carefully.
- Then click on the icon ‘Apply Online’ and proceed next.
- Put the details in the form including the name, address, experience, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the signature and the photograph in the application form.
- Along this candidate is also required to upload the scanned copies of educational degrees.
- Pay the fees using the help of debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Submit the form finally before the due date.
NOTE: The candidate will get all the latest updates on the official website so check it time and again.