JKPSC Recruitment 2019: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released an advertisement online on its official website asking for online applications from suitable candidates with relevant work experience to apply for 58 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer on www.jkpsc.nic.in. Applications are acceptable till 28th May 2019.No Late application will be allowed at any cost.Candidate are recommended to read the directions and information first and then move further.
JKPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer(Electrical)|
|Number of vacancies||58|
|Last Date to apply||28th May 2019|
JKPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical)-58
Last Date to Apply: 28th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The primary minimum educational qualification to be possessed by every applicant is Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering passed from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview only.
Pay Scale: Rupees 50,700-107600/- will be the initial pay scale of the candidates selected for the above posts.
Application Fees: The fee for application is as follows:
- General and OBC category: 800 Rupees
- Reserved Category: 400 Rupees
- PH Candidates: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate must be of the age of 18-40 years as on 01st January 2019. Age Relaxation as per the reservation rules will be over and above the said age limit.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in and fill the online application form.
- The application form would require the applicant to fill the details like name, parents name,age,qualification and previous work experience if any.
- After that continue with uploading passport size photo and signature.
- Photo and signature must be in jpg format and of size less than 100 kb each.
- Payment of application fee will be done online followed by submission of application form.
NOTE: Application will be rejected in case of any false statement or misrepresentation.