JKPSC Recruitment: – A golden opportunity for all the Job seekers because JKPSC- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has decided to recruit for the post of Lecturer. There are 27 seats for which recruitment process has been going on so those candidates who have eligibility and fulfill all the criteria may apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates may apply till 30th May 2017. In below section we are providing you all information regarding the vacancy, Qualification required, Application fee, Salary & Grade pay and all other stuff related to that vacancy in below section.
JKPSC Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at Indian Air Force Recruitment
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Lecturer|
|Number of Posts||27|
|Last Date||30th May 2017|
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having Post Graduate degree or its equivalent may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2017.
General Candidates Application Fee is Rs. 805/- & for Reserved Candidates Application Fee is Rs. 405/-.
Salary of INR Rs. 9300-34800/- With 5400/- Grade Pay will be offered by the PSC organisation.
Candidate must remember that The Last Date is 30th May 2017.
How to apply online for JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates has to visit the official website and check the related link
- After finding the appropriate link, click it and wait for opening new page
- Fill all the related query and proceed next
- Upload your recent color photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and recheck twice.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
- After successful transaction downloads the E-receipt and Application form for further use.
Click Here for New Notification of Mahanagar Cooperative Bank Ltd Recruitment
We already provide you all information about JKPSC Recruitment for 27 Lecturer Posts at www.jkpsc.nic.in. For more details, kindly follow their official source.