Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites applications for 39 vacancies of Train Operator, Maintainer and Customer Relations Assistant. The applications can be filled online by 23rd January 2020. The candidate interested in this article should apply for the post if he/she fulfills the required eligibility criteria. For more information read the information given below carefully.
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Train Operator, Maintainer, and Customer Relations Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||39|
|Last Date to apply||23-01-2020|
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) – 04
- Junior Engineer – 11
- Customer Relations Assistant – 06
- Maintainer – 18
Last Date to Apply: 23rd January 2020
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have ITI/Graduation Degree/Degree in Engineering from the recognized institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through Computer Based Test, Medical Fitness Test and/or Psychometric Test & Interview.
Pay Scale: The scale of pay provided to the applicant is as follows:
- Rs. 37856/- (Post 1,2) per month.
- Rs. 32144/- (Post 3) per month.
- Rs. 23296/- (Post 4) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of 21-41 years (Post 1-3) and 18-41 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2021.
Official Website: www.transport.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should visit the website of the organization, first of all, then he/she is required to put the information in it after reading the instructions carefully.
- Upload the documents with the signature and photograph of the applicant.
- And finally, submit the form after the proper fill up of details in the form.
- The application is not obliged to send the hard copy of the form to the office.
NOTE: The candidate should not be lazy and continue to go to the website for the complete details.