JPSC Recruitment 2017: – JPSC which full abbreviation is Jharkhand Public Service Commission has decided to recruit for the post of Assistant Professor. There are 15 seats for which recruitment process is taking place so those candidates who have eligibility and fulfill all terms and conditions may apply for JPSC Recruitment 2017. We are going to provide all information regarding the vacancy, Qualification required, Application fee, Salary & Grade pay and all other stuff related to that vacancy in below section.
JPSC Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at TNPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||15|
|Last date of application||27th March 2017|
JPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having B.E. / B.Tech. M.A / M.Sc., ME/M.Tech or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 24 to 37 years as on 01-08-2015.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 3 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 10 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in two phase. Candidate has to clear their
- Written Exam
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6000/- Grade Pay by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 27.03.2017
How to apply online for JPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page www.jpsc.gov.in and follow the process which is mentioned below
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Read instructions before filling the application form
- Fill the application form and register yourself by providing the basic information such as email id, full name, DOB and contact number.
- After getting registration candidate will get the login id and password through which you can log in again and proceed to next step
- Log in again and fill the application form, upload your recent photograph and signature
- Complete the application form and lastly pay the application fee through your preferred format likes net banking or challan.
- Submit the application form after completion.
Click Here for New Notification of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017
We have provided you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of JPSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 15 Assistant Professor Posts, and if you want to know information in full details then we advise you to go once at the official web link which is www.jpsc.gov.in, to know about the details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.