JPSC Recruitment :- A great news for all the job seekers since Jharkhand Public Service Commission has given an employment notification “JPSC Recruitment 2017” for hiring of employees. There are a total of 28 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Professor cum Junior Scientist, Associate Professor-cum-Senior Scientist and Dean. All interested candidates should fill up the application forms before the notification expires to benefit from this golden opportunity.
JPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Professor, Scientist|
|Number of posts||28|
|Last Date of Application||Before the notification expires|
JPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 28
No. of Posts & their name :
- Assistant Professor cum Junior Scientist – 16
- Assistant Professor – 02
- Associate Professor-cum-Senior Scientist – 09
- Dean – 01
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should have completed :
- Master’s Degree in relevant subject & must have cleared NET/ SLET/ SET or Ph.D for Posts 1 & 2.
- Master’s Degree in relevant subject & Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines for Post 3
- Ph.D. in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline (Agriculture) & minimum 10 years of experience in university/ college, and/ or experience in research at the University/ National level institutions/ industries for Post 4.
Age Limit : Candidates should have attained an age between :
- 22-35 years for UR (Male), 22-37 years for EBC (Male), 22-38 years for Female (UR & EBC), 22-40 years for SC/ ST (Male & Female) as on 01-08-2017 for Posts 1 and 2.
- 30-65 years as on 01-08-2017 for Post 3.
- 32-60 years as on 01-08-2017 for Post 4.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Academic record & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay :
- Rs. 150/- + Bank charges for SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand State
- Rs. 600/- + Bank charges for other candidates
Salary : Go through the official notification for details relating to salary offered.
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 08-09-2017.
How to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Controller of Examinations, Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Circular Road, Ranchi – 834 001
We have notified you about the JPSC Recruitment for Assistant Professor, Scientist & Other Posts and would advise you to go through the official notification for further details.