JSSC Recruitment 2017: – JSSC fully known as Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited 17,572 candidates for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher. This is a huge job opening, therefore chances of getting selected has increased. Candidates who are interested or have any experience in Teaching can register online for JSSC Recruitment 2017 before 25th April 2017. No forms would be taken thereafter.
JSSC Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Number of Posts||17572|
|Last date of application||25th April 2017|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Trained Graduate Teacher||17572|
Candidate having Graduation Degree, B.ED or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should not be more than 45 years as on 30.03.2017.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman depends upon government/ Organisation rule which is mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 3 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 10 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Written Exam
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 460/-|
The Application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
The salary offered to the selected Candidates is of INR Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 25.04.2017
How to apply online for JSSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page www.jssc.in
- Aspirants has to go through the official websites Homepage
- From there he/she has to check the carrier section
- Better is to select the most suitable link of the vacancy
- Application form has to be downloaded in the prescribed form
- Go through the instructions carefully and then only start to fill the application form
- Fill all the related details like Email Id, Phone number, Name, Father’s name and address etc.
- Passport size photograph should be pasted and it should be recent
- Then sign where it is recommended
- Fill the whole form and then send it to the address given below.
Click Here for New Notification of Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
We have provided you all information about JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 17572 Trained Graduate Teacher Posts, and if you want to know information in detail then we advise you to go once at the official web link which is www.jssc.in