Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released official notification on 1140 Vacant posts of Assistant Branch Officer, Block Supply Officer, and Cooperative Extension Officer. Interested candidate can submit an online application on the portal of the organization. At the time of application, the applicant should keep in mind that 17th October is the due date of application so apply before it. Read the paragraph given below for more details.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Branch Officer, Block Supply Officer, and Cooperative Extensive Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1140|
|Last Date to apply||17-10-2019|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Branch Officer – 362
- Block Supply Officer – 223
- Block Welfare Officer – 139
- Zone Inspector – 170
- Cooperative Extensive Officer – 241
- Planning Assistant – 05
Last Date to Apply: 17th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is compulsory to have a Graduation Degree in order to apply for the specified posts.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Preliminary and Main Exam and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 9300 to 34800/- (Post 1-5) and Rs. 5200 to 20200/- (Post 6) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST of Jharkhand Rs. 250/- only.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-35 years (Male) and 21-38 years (Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the web address of the organization on google.
- Then choose the link to apply online and fill up the relevant details there.
- Essential documents should be uploaded by the applicant in the application form.
- Pay the fees and then submit the application through the portal of an organization.
NOTE: Due date for payment is 21st October 2019 and to submit photograph and signature is 23rd October 2019.