JSSC Recruitment :- An enormous range of job opportunities have been opened up by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for the posts of Police Sub- Inspector, Amin, Revenue Employee, Junior Regional Investigator and Calculator under the Department of Animal Husbandry Statistics. The outed notification has advertised vacancies for 3905 posts for this full time employment opportunity in Jharkhand. Interested candidates should apply online the latest by 13-08-2017 and 26-07-2017 respectively.
JSSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Police Sub-Inspector, Junior Regional Investigator|
|Number of posts||3905|
|Last Date of Application||13-08-2017, 26-07-2017|
JSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 3905
No. of posts & their name :
- Police Sub-inspector – 3019
- Amin – 188
- Revenue Employee – 649
- Junior Regional Investigator – 26
- Calculator under the Department of Animal Husbandry Statistics – 23
Educational Qualifications :
Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree for Post 1 and 12th, ITI Certificate in Surveyor for remaining posts or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates’ age should be between 21 to 26 years as on 01-08-2017 for Post 1 and 18 to 35 years as on 25-01-2016 for remaining posts. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- For Post 1, selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Medical Test and Physical Test.
- For remaining posts, written exam will be conducted followed by Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is 460/-
- For all other candidates (ST/SC), application fee is 115/-
- Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- with a grade pay of 4200/- for Post 1.
- Rs. 21700 – 50000/- for remaining posts.
Official Website : www.jssc.in
Important Dates :
- For Post 1, last date to apply is 13-08-2017.
- For remaining posts, last date to apply is 26-07-2017.
How to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission | JSSC Recruitment for Police Sub-Inspector, Junior Regional Investigator at www.jssc.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.jssc.in for further details.