Kandla Port Trust Recruitment :- Kandla Port Trust, a well established organisation in Kandla has provided the job seekers with a large number of employment opportunities. “Kandla Port Trust Recruitment” has released an advertisement for hiring of employees on full time basis for the posts of Fitter, Electrician, Wireman and many others, inviting applications for 198 posts. Any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply offline on or before 10-08-2017 and not later than that to grab this amazing opportunity.
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Kandla Port Trust|
|Name of the Vacancy||Fitter, Electrician, Wireman|
|Number of posts||198|
|Last Date of Application||10-08-2017|
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 198
No of posts & their name :
- For ITI Trade
1. Fitter – 23
2. Draughtsman ( Civil) -10
3. Mechanic (Diesel) – 25
4. Electrician – 25
5. Programming Systems Administration Assistant -25
6. Turner – 10
7. Wireman – 20
8. Welder (G&E) -10
- For Diploma Engineering Discipline
9. Technician ( Electrical) – 15
10. Technician ( Mechanical) – 15
11. Technician (Civil) – 05
- For Degree Engineering Discipline
12. Technician ( Electrical) – 05
13. Technician ( Mechanical) – 05
14. Technician (Civil) – 05
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering, Graduate Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates’ upper age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 10-09-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details.
- Rs. 294/- per day in 1st year, Rs. 336/- per day in 2nd year, Rs. 378/- per day in 3rd and 4th year for ITI Trade
- Rs. 3542/- per month for Diploma Discipline
- Rs. 4984/- per month for Degree Discipline
Official Website : www.kandlaport.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 10-08-2017.
How to apply for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
The Superintendent Engineer (Mechanical) Room No.106, First Floor,P&C Building, Kandla Port Trust, New Kandla (Kutch) – 370210
We have provided you all the information about Kandla Port Trust Recruitment for Fitter, Electrician, Wireman at www.kandlaport.gov.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.kandlaport.gov.in for further details.